Florence Highlights: Uffizi and Accademia guided tours
Another available languages
- Bring masterpieces to life with an expert guide
- Take the stress out of trying to navigate the city and artworks with a
- planned out full tour to enhance your experience
- Explore the museums on your own
- Skip the line and save time
- Professional local guide
- 1.5-hour curated guided tour in the Uffizi Galleries
- 1.5-hour guided Walking tour
- 1-hour guided tour of the Accademia Gallery
- Small groups with a maximum of 14 persons
- Audio headsets provided for groups of more than 6 persons
- Food and drink
We let you describe our service from our customers
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
FAQs about Italypasstours
To cancel your reservation, please contact our customer service team via phone or email. If the tour was booked by a third party distributor, please contact us directly to cancel or unsubscribe from the tour.
On tours canceled more than 24 hours before the scheduled departure time, we are happy to offer our customers a full refund. For tours canceled less than 24 hours before the scheduled departure time, we are unable to offer refunds. Instead we suggest customers reschedule their tour to a time more convenient for them.
Changes made to bookings within the 24 hour margin will be subject to rebooking fees to cover the cost of purchased tickets, transportation, rescheduling of guides, headphones and administration.
To amend your booking, please contact our customer service team by phone or email. If you booked your tour through a third-party distributor, please contact them directly to amend your booking.
We are happy to help with this request - availability permitting. Please contact our Customer Service who can check tour availability and accept payment for the additional booking, as payment details are not saved in our system for security reasons.