Private Guided Tour Vatican , Sistine and St. Peter’s Basilica
Private Guided Tour Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica
Explore the Vatican Museums: A Private Guided Tour VaticanPrivate Guided Tour Vatican The Vatican Museums are considered one of the most important museums in the world. Every year, people from all over the world come to Vatican City to see the incredible artworks of Leonardo Da Vinci, Rafael, Titan, Caravaggio, Giorgio Vasari, and many others.
Artistic Marvels: Galleries and RoomsWalk through the Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of Maps. Admire the painting in the Raphael room. Immerse yourself in the world of art, passing through the halls filled with paintings, statues, and geographic maps representing the world as known in those days.
The Sistine Chapel & St. Peter’s BasilicaConclude your journey at the Vatican’s jewel – the Sistine Chapel, with its ceiling and altar wall decorated by Michelangelo. This masterpiece will take your breath away. Discover St. Peter’s Basilica, one of the most famous churches in the world, and admire its unique architecture and masterpieces like the Pietà by Michelangelo.
Another available languages
- The David. A statue of a young boy, created by Michelangelo in 1500 from a single piece of marble. Even nowadays it’s considered one of the most important and famous sculptures of the Renaissance in the world.
- The Prisoners. The four unfinished statues created by Michelangelo. They were supposed to decorate the tomb of the pope Julius II. Nowadays “The Slaves” are guarding the hall which leads to David.
- Gipsoteca. One of the biggest collections of plaster casts created by Lorenzo Bartolini and Luigi Pampaloni.
- The Hall of Colosseum. The first hall where the journey begins, meets us with the famous model of the sculpture “ Rape of the Sabines” created by Giambologna.
- The museum of Musical instruments. Absolutely unique private collection from the Medici’s dukes including violins by Stradivari and first piano, which was created in Florence.
- Admission ticket – Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Fast track entrance – Food and beverages
- Licenced guide – Tips
- Radios and headsets
Timing:10:00, 11:00, 12:00,14:00, 15:00, 16:00
Price per pax: adults 200, kids 120
We let you describe our service from our customers
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
FAQs about Italypasstours
To cancel your reservation, please contact our customer service team via phone or email. If the tour was booked by a third party distributor, please contact us directly to cancel or unsubscribe from the tour.
On tours canceled more than 24 hours before the scheduled departure time, we are happy to offer our customers a full refund. For tours canceled less than 24 hours before the scheduled departure time, we are unable to offer refunds. Instead we suggest customers reschedule their tour to a time more convenient for them.
Changes made to bookings within the 24 hour margin will be subject to rebooking fees to cover the cost of purchased tickets, transportation, rescheduling of guides, headphones and administration.
To amend your booking, please contact our customer service team by phone or email. If you booked your tour through a third-party distributor, please contact them directly to amend your booking.
We are happy to help with this request - availability permitting. Please contact our Customer Service who can check tour availability and accept payment for the additional booking, as payment details are not saved in our system for security reasons.